Wednesday, August 13, 2008
New!
news, thats all just thought I would let you all know how school is going for Tirzah and how the girls are adjusting. Tirzah really likes school, she actually has used the words great, and fun to describe it, the only time I remember school being that was in PE(I loved PE). She has had some problems, she told me the first day of school that she did not eat......WHAT!, I was like really, why? she said she got in trouble for throwing rocks and had to sit in a chair, so I called Chris, and he wanted to talk to her, she started out by telling him she had pizza, applesauce, chocolate milk, and corn, turns out she didn't think I would give her the snack I brought if I thought she ate. She did throw rocks though, and got in trouble for that which I was fine with, as long as it had nothing to do with her not eating. Trinity, hmmm, she is so different, she has been helping me with the cleaning, and telling me stories, asking me questions all the time, and plays with Talitha. She seems to be doing just fine adjusting but she misses Tirzah. Her stories are hilarious though I will try to remember one here they are so random and crazy, she has to dream this stuff cause I don't know how you could come up with it. Googs(Talitha/Googily bear), I don't know if its cause I just think she should be a little baby forever or if it just is going by to fast, or if she is just learning too fast. She is I am pretty sure about a month away from getting into just about everything, she is very close to being on all fours, but can pretty much roll anywhere she wants, which is usually back and forth between me and Chris grabbing laptops, cell phones, and remotes on the bed. If she is on the ground it is trying to get to the girls' toys, she is very good, and very precise at it. She sleeps in a semi-crawl position also which is strange, and then puts her face flat into the crib. This is a little scary, but she has it pretty perfected and I check on her a whole lot, don't know how that can be comfortable, but she seems to like it....I will get a picture of that up here for a reference. Anyway, got to do stuff why I have my hands free! God Bless your day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love reading your blogs. But I feel like I read this all ready since you just emailed me, but whatever. I love your kids. All of them and their quirks. Tirzah and her rock throwing...Trinity and her stories...and Talitha and her bed face sleeping :) Beautiful kids.
Post a Comment