Saturday, October 11, 2008
Highlights of my week or so..............
So, just something of note, last summer Trinity had just received a haircut, her hair had stopped growing and was looking pretty ratty. I cut off all her curls thinking it would grow out even, some of her hair curls up in little tight ringlets and the other well, does a bizarre wave. It ended up getting rid of all curl to her hair and for the next several months people asked if I had just cut her hair, no, it just didn't grow for like four months. No clue when it actually happened but her curls came back with a vengeance and now she has a thick mop of growing curls on her head, she actually has twice the amount of hair Tirzah has.
Yes, I am letting her cousin abuse her, but in all fairness she is about twice as old as he is, and she put herself in that position. She was flaunting the fact she can crawl, and stand, and well, I guess Silas just needed to put her in her place. Sorry Googs, gonna have to get a little faster...........and just so you know no babies were actually hurt in the making of this photo!
Silas he is learning to sit, what a cutie.........
Talitha she thinks she can walk, I think in her head she can, but she can't get her feet to listen........

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Your pictures are adorable. I love the one of Trinity and her crazy hair. Cute kids mi hermana.
i do like the picture of silas and talitha it is funny and cute!
I love the comment about "no babies were hurt in the making of this photo" lol lol. you got some cute kiddos :)
Post a Comment