Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Love, Letters, and Dancing

Just thought I would give you an update on the girls, we'll start with Tirzah. We went to our first parent-teacher conference this last week......it was so weird to be on the parent side of it. Tirzah is doing well she is on grade level, but we were told needs help putting her sounds into forming words. So, we are working on that, but hey she is reading, its little words, but whoa.......reading! She has learned soo much in a short period of time, and keeps going its amazing. I still think they require them to know a little too much, its just kindergarten, but she is keeping up. She really loves writing, and this last sunday figured out she has a new love. A paper with the words I-L-I-K-E-H-U-N-T-E-R, was given me to look at, but then had to be given back to my sister's husband's 10 year old nephew(his name obviously hunter). Someone told her how to spell it, but it was all her idea. I started trying to do some letter recognition with Trinity trying to get her a little more prepared for next year, so, hopefully, she will have an easier time. She could care less, but I have tried to make it more of a fun thing than learning thing and she seems to be more open to that. She gets embarrassed pretty easy if she doesn't know something so trying to keep it light with no pressure. HeHe, Talitha has just started dancing it is soo cute, and I love how in this video she is purely doing it just to make me happy, because she really is not into it at all. I had some others where she was pretty into it, but its the effort of only doing it for me that I love in this one. She loves me!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is great! Talitha is so adorable and has some nice moves.

Lisa said...

Ah, love. I remember in 1st grade having a "boyfriend." We would hold hands all the time! If only it stayed that simple through the teenage years and 20s!! Also, I love this video of Talitha- she is so cute! Hope all is well. Love, Lisa

NAAVAH said...

No wonder she isn't dancing the music is no bueno!