Friday, November 21, 2008

Hmm, so we are getting all ready for the holidays here, and since I'm pretty sure things are gonna get crazy, I will post now. That, and by Christmas googs will be walking, and don't know if I will get here till after that. Tirzah the other day in the car was talking to me about school, one of her best friends at school is a girl named Xaria, and well, Tirzah is a huge fan of pony's, and horses. So, she says to me, hey, you know what Xaria calls me, and she tells me her nickname is pony. Kids are so funny, she has a nickname, I didn't think that happened till like 1st or 2nd grade. Trinity was proud of me for saving the babies life this last week. I felt like the coolest super hero ever, I killed an ant. It was crawling on the babies carseat on the buckle and I squished it, it was a little black one that stings. Then, we had a discussion on why ants don't kill people. Today, was not so eventful, but then we had a big black crow fly into the glass sliding doors, he didn't hurt the doors and he flew away so I think he was okay. Also, about a month ago I was reading a book in Trinity's room and there was a huge thud on the window. So, I went outside to check it out and a bird had smacked into her window it was dead on the ground.......it hit really hard. I planted basil and tomatoes about two months ago, I was so excited to see my first little tomatoe develop, I have like eighteen so far, just waiting for them to turn red. In the meantime trying to make sure nothing hurts my little plants, I sprayed the tomatoe plant the other day and a little catipillar came off of it, I was so mad. I think it did something, one or two of my little tomatoes look questionable. The basil is a little slower and has some kind of attitude, it liked to act like it was dying for awhile there, but then figured out I just needed to clip it when it starts getting full, and now has been doing better. I can't wait to plant some more stuff............I hope I can keep it all alive. By the way, no oranges on the plant Chris bought, of course it is a tree and takes longer. I did a video of Talitha getting her start on walking she was really kind of annoyed, but she did good anyway, that is about the extent of it just a couple steps here and there. Well, thats all folks!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh yay! Googs is getting so good at learning how to walk. She's so adorable. Also I love Tirzah's nickname..it's great for her :)