Monday, February 16, 2009

Talitha turned one today, here our a couple pictures mostly of the highlight of her day which was eating ice cream and warm gooey brownies.....

I think by this picture she was stuffed and done with her little treat.

Still enjoying.......





Haha, looks like she is not sure if she is allowed to have it


The last few days Talitha has been sick, not at all like her normal happy self, I'm so happy that today she was feeling much better, and enjoyed her birthday, not so sure she knew what was going on, but it was fun. Here are some other pictures that have been taken in between here and my last post for you to enjoy!



I don't know what she is doing, but kind of a classic look of hers

Valentines day, the girls had fun, Talitha still not sure of what was going on, but the girls I'm sure thought they were princess's. I made them some valentines, and pink heart pancakes that morning, also made chris some, but he also got a pink omelet, which, allthough weirded him out a little he still must of enjoyed it cause he ate it. Later, Chris brought me roses, and his girls carnations, and balloons.........

Tirzah, pancake, and valentine

Trinity, pancake, and valentine


Talitha, and sandals that Chris bought for her

Not sure what she is doing but her little face is so cute

Random dressing up.........
Haha, basketcases, or basketheads?





Talitha wedging her way to me, also a classic of hers, she is definately a mama's girl, for now, Chris always wins them over eventually.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! They are great. I am still having a hard time believing that Talitha is one though. She's so old!

Stephanie said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Talitha looks so cute and her smile lights up the room! Next time you have brownies, hook a girl up! Fed-ex those suckers! Ha. Just kidding.:) I love Tirzah and Trinity in the basketball hoop. Priceless!