Well, thought I would say a few words about Father's day...........it was so nice to be home, and relax with Chris, and hang with the family. I stayed home from church, Talitha had a fever the night before and throughout the day, so Chris went. He taught that morning at the baptist church, and then did whatever it is he does during our service, I think pray with people and do announcements. So happy it turned out that way, it gave me time to straighten up and get a nice lunch together, and help the girls make cards for their daddy. Well, we had a really nice lunch, hung out for a little, and what a blessing I actually took a nap(hardly ever happens during the day). Me and Talitha laid down watching Chris play halo, and we were out. Anyway, it was nice, I have had a crazy week, and two days to pack before we leave on vacation so it was a nice break. We didn't do anything to special either, but it was just really nice.......I made brownie's later. Also, Father's day, makes me think of my heavenly father, I really can't help it, and how he has given us abundantly from all that He has, and has given us the gift of His Son, and how awesome that is. Wow, we are heirs, His children, and I can't wait to see Him face to face. Also, I can not forget the wonderful husband that He gave to me, and that is such a caring, loving father.
-sorry no pictures
Monday, June 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It sounds like it was a great day! How nice it is to rest! Have a great trip :)
Post a Comment