Tuesday, July 14, 2009
farfadillos
I just got a call from my husband, he asked me if he could buy a transformer........he is so weird, but it is what I like about him, he is not ashamed of it, actually it is rather cute, and makes me laugh. It all goes back to our visit from Washington, as we were getting ready to go, he kept going up and down from the basement, and you know I'm thinking, what the heck is he doing. He was gathering some of his childhood stuff, one, an old transformer(optimus prime), he got it for Christmas......I think when he was 5. Apparently, his mom and dad made a point to get him all the stuff he wanted, and just like his daughter after he opened everything asked, is that it?? Something like that, or along those lines. I happened to overhear a conversation with someone how he was saying he wanted the new one, so I guess it was only a matter of time. Hopefully, this is the only toy he asks to purchase in the next few years(for himself anyway). Oh, and yes we are back from vacation.......yes, it was awesome, and I was exhausted, but we did have a really good time. It is really nice to get a different view of fireworks, over pinetrees, and in comfortable weather(I had a sweater on), it was pretty, and almost refreshing for a change, I didn't have that okay I need to take a shower when I get home feeling from dust, and humidity. Allthough, I did need a shower, we were camping, and I really hate taking showers away from......I guess well, home. Both of the girls got stung, God spared me and Talitha, which I really appreciated, but felt bad for them. Trinity got stung on her back out in the pool, and would not acknowledge it was a bee, she said it was a peice of grass, poky, or a butterfly. Tirzah got stung in Utah, in the two minutes it took us to walk across to Cracker Barrel, from our hotel. My time is coming I am convinced. They really both handled it extremely well, not much crying....practically nothing from Trinity, until we told her it was really a bee, and possibly a minute from Tirzah. Talitha loved Grandma Funk's bunny, she thought it was great, she even tried to take it from me once. Well, all I really meant to write was about Chris, but oh well, it turned into a novel. I'll leave you with a qoute from Trinity- You know, sometimes kids call porcupines farfadillos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOL!!! You are all so funny. I kid you not....Kale wants to buy transformers toys too! It must be a guy thing. I am so sorry about the bee stings, that would be aweful and yep, your day is probably coming. I would be twitching and screaming everytime I passed a rose bush if I were you :) LOL! Love ya, glad your back!!
Post a Comment