I just love how he is holding her hand, and leaning down to hold it......
Speaking of my husband, haha, lots to say about him........good things, well, sort of. We have known for a couple years he has a cholesterol problem, and we really don't eat so unhealthy, we rarely eat out(seriously), its expensive to eat out for five! He finally went in and got his cholesterol checked again, and just making sure he is healthy in general. Well, his cholesterol is pretty high, and not only that but his blood pressure is a concern. I did talk to God about all this, He knows I do not wish to go through anything like I have had to with my dad, I am confident it is in His hands either way. We are changing alot of our eating, no more sour cream, heavy cream(makes great sauce!), cream cheese, well, you get it. Anyways, we all seem to be eating better, we always kind of ate fruit, but we are getting more veggies, and Chris has even enjoyed most of the food. It really is not all his fault, like I said we don't eat that bad normally, but it is mostly hereditary, but we are just trying to fill in any gaps we can. Weirdly, I am really liking it being pregnant and all, I thought I would really be stuggling, but it's nice to fill up on healthy stuff, and fill like baby is really getting nutritious stuff. Plus, I make goodies every once in awhile and hide them only problem is I feel forced to eat them as fast as I can before Chris finds it. I think it has been a bit more work, but really has been rewarding so far, he is liking most of the food, that makes me happy. I have been doing a lot of swimming with the girls lately, we are trying to go three times a week, I am low on vitamin D. I know why don't I take a supplement, cause I live in AZ, and if I can't get enough sun then I never will be able to! We all like going anyway, the girls are so tan, little Talitha likes to jump in head and all.......and she holds her breath really well. She thinks she can swim, the older girls are doing good too, they practice swimming around the pool all the time.......I wish I had pictures. I have a new neice she is beautiful........my first neice by the way! I'm sure Talitha will love taking her under her wing, of course she doesn't care too much just whoever will let her mother them, and she is stuck for awhile until she can move around. I can't believe summer is coming to a close, the lady at the preschool stopped me at church and said Trinity can come till the end of July....I thought about it. I thought, school is starting in less than three weeks, and can I really handle not having her right now, when so soon she will be gone from me all day........heck no! So, we are enjoying our last days together before it is just me and Talitha at home, wow, pretty sure that day is gonna hit me hard.
3 comments:
I love the pictures :) your girls are so precious! and their hair.. so curly and cute - i'm jealous.
kudos on eating better. we should try to eat a little better as well lol.
where do you guys go swimming?
Those are some great pictures! How great you can go to the pool so much. I actually laid out in Grace's giraffe pool yesterday and burned myself. Bummer. The poor girl has my pale skin. That is so awesome that you are eating better too. Not too long ago Kale wanted to eat less meat and more veggies, I freaked cause all my cooking revolves around meat. Except pasta....yummy. I love the picture of you giving the "don't take my picture" face! Miss you!
Your family is so cool and wicked good looking! Thanks for watching Silas for me again :D
Post a Comment