Here are some more of my kids, playing in the mud, dressing up, just doing kid stuff, and one of them watching a movie with a friend, that one is for Stephanie.......still won't forget when Noah said to us one morning after she spent the night and we were laying on the couch"I get it Naomi is brown, and Stephanie is white". Well, Mercy is a little brown, and haha, my girls are white.
Sunday, August 2, 2009
Sunday Lunch, and other
We usually do lunch every Sunday at my parent's and as much as we.......cost money, keep having kids, don' t always help make food, don't always help clean up, they keep letting us come over. Well, my family is just great that's all I can say, my mother almost always makes us food, helps with the kids, and then cleans it up later, what a mom. I thought I'd put up some pictures of what this house looks like when you stuff all of us in it, I figure eventually they are going to have to start scheduling families separately.




Here are some more of my kids, playing in the mud, dressing up, just doing kid stuff, and one of them watching a movie with a friend, that one is for Stephanie.......still won't forget when Noah said to us one morning after she spent the night and we were laying on the couch"I get it Naomi is brown, and Stephanie is white". Well, Mercy is a little brown, and haha, my girls are white.



Here are some more of my kids, playing in the mud, dressing up, just doing kid stuff, and one of them watching a movie with a friend, that one is for Stephanie.......still won't forget when Noah said to us one morning after she spent the night and we were laying on the couch"I get it Naomi is brown, and Stephanie is white". Well, Mercy is a little brown, and haha, my girls are white.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow the house is packed with family! How great that you all have that though. I love that last picture. I had forgotten about Noah saying that and it made me laugh to remember. It seems like the more brown my hair is, the more braindead I become. Isn't it supposed to be the other way around? Now where did I leave my coffee? :)
Post a Comment