Wednesday, August 12, 2009

School and sisters

Oh, school is so bittersweet! I don't know if it is much easier this time around, but I think I am able to trust God that He is in control. Trinity seemed a little nervous but excited, and Tirzah looked like she was ready to go. It is very comforting knowing they have each other though, and I'm sure Tirzah will be a wonderful big sister to her. I think they have recess and lunch together so I'm excited for them, and they were pretty excited they would be able to see each other also. Tirzah over the past week or so, keeps telling Trinity I will protect you and keep you safe.....it's so sweet. Well, I guess as I have all this time, I should go, Talitha is ready to play, and I have a house that needs some tending, enjoy the pictures!

Sisters off to school, can't believe I have one in Kindergarten, and 1st grade!


Haha, Talitha's confused look of what is going on???? Just wait a couple days and I will have one mad baby when she realizes her sisters are going every day, and not just today, she loves them,

Wow, they have their days were they are mean to each other, and don't get along so good, but they really have fun together most of the time, and they are really best friends.


1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Oh, they look so cute all dressed up for school. I love the bond of sisters! They are all so adorable and Talitha with her babydolls, one in each hand is so cute! Ok, it's too quiet, gotta go see what mess is being made ;)