Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Hmm....I don't really have any pictures to put up on here right now, haven't been taking any I know thats horrible, life is busy, and I spend so much time trying to make it not busy......how does that work?........well, it doesn't. So, its not like I am the busiest person in the world I think I just think too much, the girls are good they are all getting over being sick this last weekend. I am sure not all of you want to hear about the benefits of breastfeeding but I'm gonna tell you anyway! Tirzah had a double ear infection, and Trinity also........Trinity always gets the worser of the two, and of course Googily just has a cold so far. Might be coincidence, might be that she will still get one, but it just might be the breastfeeding....just interesting to me. Today was no school, and we had a pretty good day, well, its not over, but overall it was very nice. I really have beautiful, nice, wonderful girls, well, when they want to be. I do need a reminder every now and then, they so nicely reminded me today. Me and Chris are tied for best cookies, I made some with them a couple weeks ago, and then Chris made some with them last Tuesday, I watched House. The girls came running in and said I had one point for the cookies I made last time and if dad did good he would get one too. Luckily his turned out very good, even though we didn't have brown sugar, I told him it would be fine.....growing up we always ran out of stuff, so you improvise, doesn't really taste any different if you just use regular sugar. So, sadly we were tied, yes I want to crush him and be the best cookie maker! Well, today I made cookies again so I have three points now and he only has one.........hahaha! Tirzah said I got two this time and next time if they are good, I get three. Ever seen "Who's line is it anyway", I feel like she is Drew Carey just randomly giving points.(hope thats the right person, I don't know anymore), its been awhile since that show has been on. Well, anyway, thats gonna sum up my day for now, later everyone, hope you all had a good day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As the mother I would also want to be the best cookie maker and blow my husband out of the water. Looks like you are on your way to beating Chris though :) And I agree the benefits of breastfeeding are just way too good to pass up the opportunity to do it!

PS- your hilarious and I love to read your blog

* Missy * said...

haha. nice. I like the drew carey point thing! lol. your girls are too funny :)