Friday, September 5, 2008
So some pictures of fun stuff from our vacation, there was a lot so don't think I have enough room to put everything on here or the time. Here is my handsome man, with his beautiful daughter.
Trinity at the park, she is really hard to get good pictures of she can't stay still very long
Just cause I like it...................................
Only picture were they are all looking, my three beautiful girls,
They helped pick the vegetables from the vegetable garden
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
wow i do now know what you mean by that picture that you like of chris kissing talitha it is so cute! I thought in that picture trinity was not looking at the camera to!
Your girls are beautiful and I love the pictures. I can't wait to move back and get to see them all the time. They all look like they have grown so much. Looks like you had a great time in Washington. See you soon!
I'm so excited to see your blog again! We were changing ours around and lost all of our links, and I finally just remembered to get yours from Noel! I love the pics in the park- they are so sweet just to see a family playing together and loving each other, and not always super posed.
The girls look great, and so do you. Glad you were able to get away for a bit (even if there were pesky bees!)
Post a Comment