Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Snack Attack
Just had one, I had some junior mints....what was left, and then some ritz's crackers with cheese, string cheese, and some kind of chocolate snack cake. I feel like I am going through withdrawals, I lost my phone(I know where it is), but it has to be shipped here(I left it in Spokane). I feel cut off from the world, I know how horrible is that I still have my home phone, but its just not the same. I should be doing stuff I have everything to do, but instead I thought I would eat. I will get some pictures up soon of the trip, until then.............adios!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You're too funny. I get snack attacks too....they are fun, until you have to go run again. Speaking of running I don't think I'm going to do the half marathon because I'm having milk problems, so I've stopped working out for the time being. Just thought I should tell you. Love you! Can't wait to see pics. And only 13 more days!!!
i wish that i could eat all of that stuff but sadly we do not have any of that stuff here! I lost my basket ball game today it was against 8th graders though!
Post a Comment