Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I always feel like somebody's watching me.......

I have pictures that I need to download onto the computer but for some reason, can't seem to get around to it, and need to update on Trinity's birthday. I guess this is really just a reminder to myself to get going on that. The other day Trinity grabbed some mail, and pointed at the word on the back of the letter, and says look giecko! I was stunned of course, and asked her again, and she flips it over, and their is the little stack of money with the glasses on it, and she says again....geicko, duh mom,(she didn't actually say duh mom, but that was the look I got). I guess we are watching too much tv, I actually think she watches from her bed at night that kind of looks into ours, she needs to stop napping so long during the day, but then I don't get as much stuff done. Tallitha is a little girl diva, it is funny, but it's never a good idea to just leave that. She thinks she is much older than she really is, and has always thought that I think. She loves to look at her little sweet cousin Silas, and if he is to close or looks at one of her toys, or breaths the wrong way, she tells him no, no. Not even in a nice way, it is full of attitude, and all kinds of body language. She also would like to hit him, but since I tought her to say nice and kind of do a little petting motion with her hand she has no excuse. So when she gets that crazy look in her eye, I say nice Talitha, and she says it to herself...... and then trys to pet Silas, its kind of sounds like naahsss, but hey, she gets it. Well anyway, I will get pictures of some day soon, and an update on Trinity's birthday and time with grandma funk and aunt chelsey.

No comments: