Friday, April 17, 2009







So, here goes with some more birthday photo's, this time for Trinity's b-day. She had a pretty great day......most of which had to do with Grandma Funk being there. We did cupcakes again, and made a ton again, but I have to say it went a little smoother this time around, Trinity did an awesome job at sprinking sprinkles everywhere. I also spent some time decorating the house for her, I did the living room in pony's its their favorite, I stick to what they like. Chris took most of the pictures, I wish I had a little more, but he did not do too bad. She got all kinds of fun stuff that she loved, she did puzzles, play-doh, made clay dinosaurs, read books, played outside, it was a fun busy day. It is hard to imagine she was so little 5 yrs ago, she is a little character though, she is always keeping Tirzah entertained and laughing, and whoa, what an imagination that girl has. I of course pulled some of her stuff from the hospital out later that night, I have all kinds of little random stuff in there, like a bill that was sent to me from the air evac........$8,000.00 dollars for a helicopter ride 10 miles from the hospital, which was more of a statement, no, I did not have to pay that. A celebration paper for hitting the 4 lb mark! A little note I wrote to Chris that morning, about how I was feeling weird and went to my parents to rest. She is really a blessing to our lives, I have to admit I forget sometimes, but when I think about the situation she came from, God really gave her to us as a gift, and He just might have been making sure we knew that. It is great to see her with Talitha, she is a great big sister, and you can tell Talitha has a special love for her. She will walk over and sit with her, hug her, just really love on her, it is sweet. Well, anyway, I could go on, but then I would never get anything accomplished here at home......so, hope you all have a blessed day, and weekend, I have a retreat to attend, and excited about what God wants to speak to me...........even if it is dreaded conviction, I just want Him to do what He wants with me. I will be leaving all three children with their father, which since I haven't really had much of any job for the last year or so.......might be a little challenging for him. He jokingly told me, if I were you I would not leave them with me......I laughed hard, but he is a great father, and he will be fine. It has been so long since I have been without at least one of them for over a period of four hours so, we will see how I do, I will miss them, but like I said really excited to just be able to give time to the Lord uninterrupted by children, and hopefully just able to listen. So, if you think of us pray for him........jk, I will miss him too, probably a little more I hate sleeping by myself so, by the second night I am usually pretty mad that I am without him, basically cause it interrupts my sleep. Well, allright enjoy the picuters, I 'm done.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw most of these pictures all ready but I love it when you write :) It is so cute to see Trinity and Talitha interact because they just love each other so much. Poor Talitha will be so sad when Trinity goes to school. Maybe then her and Silas can hang out more! Or maybe Noel will have a girl and you can hang out with her more (although I don't know that you can hang out with her anymore than you do now he he he. Well love you and hope Talitha is feeling much better