Monday, April 27, 2009

Okay I got the right order here, Talitha finding the baby's belly button, look at that precious little hand,

Looking for her own belly button,


Oh, she found her own belly button,

This one is just stinkin cute,
Trinity playing dinosaurs with Tirzah,

Tirzah playing too,

She had a cookie, but I love the way she is sitting there,

The strawberry that vanished after these pictures were taken, naughty little birds,

Trinity, she puts together her own fashionable creations, don't know were she gets her inspiration from, but I love it,

Just my beautiful girl smiling, can you believe that gorgeous hair she has,

Haha,

Loving on the baby doll,

Found them both in the closet like this,

Just for the smile,

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

You have such beautiful daughters! I can see the joy they must bring to your life. The belly button shots are priceless! Glad to see all the smiles. Oh and bummer about the strawberry. Hopefully soon you will have enough in bloom for you and the birds.

Anonymous said...

Man those girls are beautiful and I love watching them playing together. I love the one of Talitha's cute little chubby hand finding the baby doll's belly button. Too cute!

* Missy * said...

oh man your girls are sooo cute! I love the cookie picture. lol

* Missy * said...

hey... can you message stephanie and tell her to add me to her blog... pretty please :)