Monday, May 4, 2009

Manic Monday!!!!!!!

I really was not looking forward to Monday, I don't know why I just wasn't, it might just be I woke up too early don't know. Talitha woke me up this morning by screaming at me until I got out of bed, which was all she wanted me to do, it is a new thing of hers, usually doesn't bother me, but it was 5 something. I went outside later to get my plants awatered, and little googs, who is slowly getting braver with the water decided to plunge into this little hole in the ground(we pulled a tree out of it). I thought to myself, you know just let em play in it they need baths before school anyway, and mud is fun! It was great, they had a lot of fun, and I love the PJ's with boots, and them flying in the air to the mud. I have to say my Monday got a little better, now only if someone would do my cleaning?




This looks like hey, come play mom,

I love this I yelled and they all looked at the same time, and man, Trinity's wild, crazy hair is gorgeous.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

So fun! Grace just had a blast in puddles yesterday! I'm with ya on the manic Monday. Ug...still pluggin' along though. Great pics!

Anonymous said...

I loved it when mom would let us play in the mud when we were little too :)

Stephanie said...

TAG YOUR IT! Ok this sounds fun. On a blog post sometime soon...list your top 10 favorite things (persons or places too) that start with the letter "R". Have fun!