Thursday, May 21, 2009
Summer, wonderful summer, well, except for the unrelenting heat, but we have had three days of overcast sky's and faily nice weather. I took Talitha and Tirzah to the library this morning, we have the coolest library, it has a castle inside, and lots of age appropriate toys for the kids, and we like to read. Who would of thought the library would be so nice here in AJ! I ended up staying for a babytime, the lady behind the counter convinced me while I was checking out, so we went. I have to admit, I still have a problem being completely silly while other people are around, I'm okay in the confines of my own home, so it was a little strange, and I don't know if Talitha cared at all. She just kind of walked around and looked at everything and I think inside was like, man, ya'll look silly! Most ladies were holding their child and doing hand motions, and singing songs, it was cute. Tirzah has been fun to have home, she is learning how things go during the day at home though, and at times she has said it has been the worst day ever, but really we are having fun, she hasn't said she would rather be at school! Give it till the end of the summer and we will see, I have been stocking up on crafts to do over the summer, and hope we can do at least one a week, we all enjoy that. Walmart clearance section is good for that and seems no one wants the christian theme stuff, so yah for us! Okay, got to go change a stinky kid, and collect another from preschool. Enjoy the pictures!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh man I love that last picture with the toothy smile!!! So stinkin' cute! I am glad that you enjoy the crafts too. Grace loves to get into the glue. She doesn't car what it is if she gets to glue or cut. Glad to hear you all are having fun!
lol I love her little teeth! :) geesh, Elijah must be advanced for his age, he has 8 with atleast one molar on the way :(
Post a Comment