Thursday, May 7, 2009

It burns, it burns!

So, I am just amazed at how God is so brilliant, and the wonder of his creation. I just got back from shopping, and my poor little plants, are like dying of thirst literally, I forgot to do it first thing this morning. I have noticed, that first thing in the morning my green bean plants they spread their leaves out all comfy and relaxed, like oh yes......sun. Then by like midday, they are like.....aghh, the sun, but it's so amazing cause their leaves start standing like straight up as to not to get the full sun on them......wow. It's actually quite a change, and so I have a rotten cold, it sucks, but God made me too, so pretty sure if he got the green beans right, I will get over this cold too. Allright, have a blessed, joyful, happy day!!!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I love the title to this post! Your so funny! Hope your cold passes soon. And that is so cool about your beans. I had no idea they were that "smart"!