Friday, May 15, 2009
Sleep, lovely sleep.
Hallelujah!!!! Is that how you spell it, for the first night in I think 14 months since Talitha was born, I was not awoken to a baby insistently yelling/crying that it's time to sleep in her favorite place(our bed), which is then usually followed by a couple of yelling/crying and tossing till she gets comfortable enough to sleep again. She slept.............all night through the morning in her own bed, it was amazing!!!! I actually woke up and was freaked out that something was wrong with her, went in and checked on her, she was fine, sleeping(haha, like a baby) soundly. Of course, Chris loves to cuddle with her, so I think about 5 or 6 he went in and got her, but hey I can handle that. She is not much of a cuddler though, it's actually really funny if I am not totally exhausted, Chris tries to cuddle up next to her, and she literally starts tossing, whining and pushing; and occasionally wakes up totally ticked off. I pray to God this is not a fluke, we will see, but as of now, I am really happy to have had that wonderful nights sleep!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay! I am happy for you! I can't get Grace to sleep with me. She never has. She just wants to play play play! But she will come in our room in the mornings and gently stroke our faces. It's really cute. Yah for sleep!!!
oh yay!!! that is awesome! we are still working on Elijah. lol
Post a Comment