so it could be just because she is my mom.......or that she has a favorite child(don't need to say who that is......you all know). She makes me laugh so saturday I made homemade pizza, it was my first time making it, I made a pesto one which had too much pesto and the garlic was overwhelming. Also, a hot wing pizza(barros is my inspiration on that), and that one actually was pretty good but the crust was off, mabey sourdough will work? Anyway, my mom goes"wow, naomi this is fabulous", hehe.........she thinks I am the greatest! She also started telling people at church so I finally had to tell her mom, it was good, but it wasn't that great, and I think its just cause I'm your favorite and all.
Okay, so a story about Talitha, Chris always thinks she smells sweaty........he actually says she sweats like him and it smells like him. Well, here is why, so I work out on a pretty consistent basis and it is hard to get in a shower all the time with three kids. It happens to that sometimes she eats right after I am done working out........so she really just smells like my sweaty chest, I don't think he has connected the dots on that one yet. I guess I could bathe her more often too!
3 comments:
Gross. Naomi's sweaty!
As for Mom's favorite...I think it's me.
Neither of you are moms favorite I SSSSSOOOOOOOOOOO am none of you are I am the favorite! If you want to take me up on that just ask mom!!
You would put up a pic of mom just to get brownie points....sucker!
Post a Comment