Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Feel like I should put something here

Okay, 4th of July was not overly exciting, so not alot to say about that, Chris went to the church with the teens to supervise a movie marathon, they had a lot of fun. We went up a little later to have a picnic with everyone, then we came home and played in the water....well, just the hose, but it was fun. Thank God, for the wonderful weather we had later, it was awesome, it was not hot at all later when we went to see the fireworks, perfect breeze and everything, and fireworks were great.




We, had a nice little weekend also, but don't have any pictures of those, Talitha also enjoyed the pool for the first time. I got an awesome video of her I will try to put up later. So, as none of this is too exciting, that concludes this blog.

****So here is the video, unfortunately you have to copy and paste cause I couldn't figure out how to do it any other way.

http://s65.photobucket.com/albums/h240/noellie_belly/?action=view&current=MOV02067.flv

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Trinity looks so out of it...ha ha. They are so cute and getting so big. I can't wait to see you this weekend!!!!1