Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Cali..for..nia!

Yah, heard it sang like that several times this weekend, from guys who have never seen the O.C., the show you know. Just wanted to add a couple more photos.


I can't believe I got no pictures of Chris, and not that many even all together, but here are some of the girls........Thought I would put another of Silas on here, I know Natty will have way better pictures of all of this, like Silas and Talitha together, they are practically the same size, except he is more compact.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tirzah looks so great in that hat!

NAAVAH said...

I agree with Natty Tirzah does look good with that hat on! Your family is so cute all of the girls look alike except Talitha she looks more like Chris with her bald head and all. holding her than Silas was a big difference he was a lot heaver than Talitha he was at least a pound heaver. Those girls are extremely cute! LOVE YOU NAOMI!!!


NAAVAH!

NAAVAH said...

WRITE SOMETHING ELSE!!!