Hehe, she is so cute, she kept laughing evey time she would realize she was sitting and look up at me, it was hilarious. By the time I got the camera she was finished of course so it looks like I am torturing her. Oh, also cause I'm a dork, we call her googily bear, which got shortened to googs, so that is what I am calling her. She will not hate it either, cause Trinity still asks me to call her Pitri, I do it less as they get older though. Okay she might hate it, but its so hard not to call her that!
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh man she is so wicked adorable. And she is getting so big. I love how she looks up at you and smiles because you are so proud of her. It's great!
she is so adorable. i can't believe she is sitting up already. She's a fast one. Thanks for all the pictures and videos. Is Nateley coming to see you guys or are you guys going to see her? That will be fun to see your nephew finally.
OH that is so cute I think that it is funny that every time she realized that she was sitting she laughed and fell over! she is too cute!
lol you are so funny! you have some funny names for your kiddo's.... but its okay, I like it :) she is getting so big!
Post a Comment