
Auntie Naomi, and baby Eze, isn't he sweet.......I think and I'm taking a guess 6lbs 110z, and 19.5inches. Silas its your turn next, I need pictures with my boys! So glad my teeth are clean in this picture and that I held off on the coffee till after!

Love, love his hair, I think he looks like Nic, totally can't wait to see all these babies interact, and grow up together.........so fun!

YAh!, got to meet Silas this weekend, we are getting ready to leave in this picture, he was not too happy, but even then he is perfect. So instead of smiling we did angry faces, mine not so angry, and his totally cute.
5 comments:
He is so beautiful!!!!!
what a cute boy! Alexis and I are going to go and see him later :) can't wait! man, another boy with a full head of hair... poor talitha. lol
What a beautiful baby! He might have more hair than Hazel had!! You all look great; hope all is well with little Talitha! Miss you!
Lisa
Melissa is so funny with the poor talitha because it is true!
Silas looks like he is going to punch your lights out!
Post a Comment