Saturday, March 14, 2009

Did we over do it ???

So first some funny things that my kids said in the last couple days. I got a little cheap 10 dollar grill at the store yesterday to make some shish kabobs on, had a little bit of assembly to do on it. Also, I have a treadmill that I love, both me and Chris use it pretty consistently. Okay, here is the conversation, trinity-mom, you know what I want for my birthday? me-no, what?trinity-I want a little grill like that, and a treadmill. me-oh, go tell your dad. I had to get her out of the room so I could lose it, poor girl she is already torn between eating, and staying fit. Actually, I just think she thinks they are fun, cause we do them consistently, I am really not a freak who tells my kids they are fat, allthough, they know certain things about being healthy, Tirzah will tell you if she thinks you have had too much candy. Next, the other night watched Lord of the Rings with them, well the ringwraiths, they have that high pitched scream, and Tirzah asks, what is that sound? Me-its the wraiths screaming. tirzah-oh, mabey they are female. Haha, I asked if she even knew what that meant, she didn't so I told her, she gets it now. I don't even know where she heard that statement from, but gosh darn it was funny.

As far as the over doing it, we have wonderful people at church, they are amazing, they have horses. Well, we made a trip to go over there today as another little celebration of Tirzah's birthday. More, I know, what was I thinking, but really it was totally awesome and she loved it, and it was better than any gift I gave, or anything I did. She loves horses, they are basically all she does, plays, thinks, talks, and writes about. Her teacher at school was convinced she had a real one, I burst that bubble though. Anyway here are some pictures of her fun, and now my dilemma is what to do now for Trinity that will equal all of this, but thank God for Grandma Funk, because that would be enough for Trinity, and she will be here for her birthday!!!!










1 comment:

Stephanie said...

That looks like it must have been so fun!! And good thing you got pictures. Now she will never forget what a cool mom she has who took her to ride a horse! I am scared of horses, so my poor gal has to have her Papa (Kale's dad)walk her over to see the horses while I cringe & hold my breath. Happy gift hunting for Trinity! I know how tricky that can be!