Friday, March 6, 2009

Haha, so here are some pictures from last saturday when Silas came over to play with us. The first are when the girls opened the fridge to find some yogurt, the babies like pounced on that Talitha started taking off with juice bottles, and Silas started scaling the fridge.


Yes, that is my arm making sure he didn't fall


So, after that the girls decided to go play outside, well, I'll just show you what they thought about that...............I wish these pictures would of turned out a little brighter cause they are great they look so sad that they can't go play.

Silas looking like your really not going to let us out, and Talitha looking like she is trying to work a magic face


Now here is a picture the girls insisted I take, man, they are some beautiful girls, I might be biased, but don't think so.

Tirzah my little computer genius, her teacher can't keep up with new programs for her, cause she goes through them so fast

My wild haired girl, I swear her hair looked great that morning, but well, its wild, and that is always how it ends up.

Literally like two seconds later from being sad, or mad..whatever.


Googs really likes this little dog, so do the girls I have to keep taking it away from them to give it back to her, puppy love.



I just love this she has her little foot up, and back against the bed to push off and go, its so cute.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Your right! They are beautiful girls! Grace used to have that same doggie, but it would randomly go off in her toybox in the middle of the night or just while I walked by her room. Needless to say, the dog ended up making it's home in the living room. Poor child, there really was a monster in her closet talking in the middle of the night! Way cute pics though!

Anonymous said...

Your pictures rock. Talitha is so stinking cute in that dress and with that puppy! I love her :)

So sad that the babies wanted to go outside and tried their best to make you let them. When they're older ;)