Monday, March 16, 2009
Smile!!!!
Still talking about my six year old, but she lost her first tooth today! Crazy, I actually pulled it out, and no it was not a horrible experience. She did not shed one tear, it was pretty loose and only needed a slight little tug. The tooth had already broken away all the way from the gum, and she has a tooth already growing in behind it, which was the main reason for me pulling it out. So, all in all it was a good experience and usually any sign of blood is proceeded with a mom, am I gonna die question, but nothing..........she was totally fine. I will put a picture up later, it's spring break, and so I have an added child, that I do not always have, so have to learn how to balance that out again, thank God for schedules, I wrote one out, and seems to be working well, but I did not add computer time, so got to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment