Tirzah with her new I'm getting adult teeth smile, sad for me
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Just pictures, okay, who am I kidding, with a little commentary!
Tirzah with her new I'm getting adult teeth smile, sad for me
Talitha, a true girl, told her, lets go, and she grabbed a purse, and sunglasses......and no, I did not influence that at all, but I did think it was stinkin cute.
Boots, and a onsie, need I say more?
Our spring break hiking trip, it was so fun!


And for now my happy alive green beans, and corn, yes, they are rather clumped together, but too late to do anything now, but I feel like I am getting alot of learning and thoughts for next year.

Greeny goodness from the desert earth, which in these photos looks kinda strange, should green things be sprouting from that kinda of baren land?

Tirzah with her new I'm getting adult teeth smile, sad for me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm impressed. Your plant garden looks awesome and I can't believe it's sprouting so soon! You have skills...I hope to have them some day too :) Great pics...beautiful girls.
I absolutely love the onsie and boots! So stinkin' cute! I totally just sounded like Melissa, right?! Those green beans are so encouraging! Now I am gonna be a total dork if I can't get anything to grow in my "perfect growing conditions" garden. The pics are so great!
Post a Comment